I ordered this online and checked the one time only shipment, but instead they kept sending me product and charging my credit card.I called three times before they finally stopped sending me product.

I sent back the product I did not order and they finally did credit my card, but they ripped me off for another $11.97 for shipping it to me in the first place! Wen Hair Care is terrible! It made my face, neck, back, chest and arms break out, my hair started falling out, and it wouldn't rinse out of my hair, leaving it a greasy mess. The people at Wen said I wasn't using it correctly.

I used it exactly as the directions told, so they obviously didn't have the correct directions.

I have fine long blonde hair and it was a mess after using Wen.Do Not purchase this product it is nothing but a huge rip-off!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Please contact our team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can speak with you directly and offer assistance regarding your experience with WEN. Thank you.

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #909953

I just tried to order the special they were advertising on VALU...the lady took all my information and credit card info....

and at the end of the conversation, told me I would be charged 29.95 a month. Not what she told me on the beginning of our conversation...

I told her take me off there list and they better not use my card info.She said, OK thank you..click, Sorry Sorry customer service!,,,,,,