2.0

Don"'t buy their advertised speciat on TV and give them a credit card for payment!They will send you items you never ordered regularly and charge them to your card.

It will take an act of congress to get the items returned and months to get a credit to your card if you ever get a credit to your card.I had to file a fraudulent charges complaint with my bank, have them cancel my card and issue a new card with a new account number.,they then took the fraudulently sold merchandise back, Gunthy Renker is nothing more than immoral scam artists,

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulent sales" at Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to "quit using gunthy renker to market your products!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was disgusting. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen wen by chaz dean for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #951900

I purchased this product on the internet, then read all of the negative reviews ( which I should have done first ) and then called the 1800 number to cancel the order.I was told I cant cancel the order for 72 hours in which time the order will be sent.

I will then have to return the product at a cost to me!

I asked to speak to a supervisor who told me the money will automatically come out of my account after 72 hours It is very difficult to cancel an order.Buyer beware.