1.7K views

Ordered product online that was promoting special pricing, I only ordered the one shipment specifically stating a one time shipment!Two months later I received another shipment and was charged on credit card without my authorization!

Called company asked for a credit and return shipping label, was not given full credit and had to call AGAIN for remaining credit! Absolutely the worst company to deal with and product ruins your hair, you will lose much of your hair using this product.

Buyer beware!!!!Anyone thinking of trying this product do not do it, heed the warnings of prior unhappy customers!

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Waterford, New York, United States #898043

I have used wen for many years and I absolutely love it.My hair and scalp was damaged when I was 11 years old I got burned by a fire.

My hair stylist tried everything to help my hair, nothing worked. So my best friend gave me a bottle of her wen to try after only using it for one week I returned to my hairstylist and she couldn't believe how healthy my hair was, she had all the other artist and some customers touch my hair. She asked what I'd dine. I told her I'd been using Wen for a week, well she now uses wen and recommends it to customers and friends.

I'm happy to say I'll always be a Wen Woman!!Sorry to all of those who've had a bad experience, but just likeany other product on the market it will work great for you but may not work great for me.

GuthyRenkerHelp
Glendale, California, United States #896715

Hello, We would like to learn more about your experience and assist you directly. If you could please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet someone will be in touch with you shortly to assist. Thank you.