I do not have a negative complaint about Wen products.In fact as an African American I have seen a significant change in the texture and manageability of my hair.

It is softer , shiny , healthy, and has a lot of body . I have used Wen just over two and a half years. I also use it on my adopted daughter who is six. I have used it on her hair approximately seven months and you cannot believe how soft and shiny it is .

Her hair has not come out , it is very long , past her buttocks. However it was long before but as a Caucasian her hair has not come out but is more manageable.

I have used it as a leave in and have not had any problems but manageability.I am very pleased with the products and will continue to use them.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Wen. the best about wen hair car products from Wen was how it makes my hair feel and look. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments