I have called a total of 5 times and they do not cancelled the subscription! The first time I called to cancel they told me not to worry that it would not be sent anymore that he caught it before it was sent and I would get my money back in 3 to 5 business days.

Nope, still got the product. I'm tired of calling when they aren't even going to cancel. One of the representatives even hung up on me! The customer service department are so rude and no help at all.

Its new amounts being charged every month. Worse experience I've ever had with a company just completely horrible!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I had the same thing happen to me, and yes the price just keeps rising! I'm so tired of companies like this one taking advantage of their customers and getting away with it!

I'm at my wits end with *** like this happening and there is not a *** thing we can do about it. *** ***!!!!

I like the product but I cancelled over a year ago and just got another order 9/5/2014 I am not paying for something I did not order they can kiss my ***!)

GuthyRenkerHelp

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team by filling out this form: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet. Once submitted, someone from our team will contact you directly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you.

Be sure you document the phone calls and call your credit card company to fill out the necessary forms to have them intervene on your behalf. Once they investigate and contact the company you will not be charged for the product because you provided proof of trying to stop auto shipments.

That's the best way to handle companies like this.

Cancel credit or debit card. If you used checking account.

Close account.