Wish I'd known about pissedconsumer.com before I ordered Chez Dean's WEN hair product upon seeing a QVC showing of his products.I was anxious to receive the product because my hair is thick & curly/wavy (read easily "frizzed") & thought this would make it manageable, less frizzy, & dare I hope shiny...as was displayed in their infomercial.

Spent $56.00 on a 32-ounce bottle of almond mint conditioner (which was supposed to be what you use to shampoo & condition & leave-in condition your hair---all-in-one). That is by far the most expensive shampoo/conditioner I have ever tried but it looked like it was going to be the one thing that would tame my hair. So was excited to try it. Upon receiving it, I read its directions.

Found it odd & wasteful to have to use a minimum of 15 pumps full of the product each use for my medium length hair. That's a LOT of product. Okay, I thought, this large bottle isn't going to last me as long as I originally thought it would. Incorrect, since the product didn't do a thing for may hair & in fact my hair didn't even feel clean after using it (though it did feel soft), the bottle just sits in my bathroom untouched.

I feel ripped off big time. I would not recommend this product to anyone for any reason.

People, save your money, I'm serious.I feel conned.

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments