Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

The Wen by Chaz Dean haircare products are absolutely awful.They kill yor hair...also, the company takes your creditcard information and keeps sending you more without you ordering it.

My hair feels like greasy straw now and don ever get some it in your eyes while you are showering beause it feels like someone is stabbing you in the eye witha brokenpiece of glass!

Also, the "free gift" you get is a comb and it was broken.I had to pay to ship the additional products they charged me for back to the company in order to get my money back.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Wen Shampoo Review from Simi Valley, California Wen "I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011. My hair started to break off and thinned out. I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was..." Read more Wen - Hair loss, itchiness, baldness Wen "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..." Read more Wen - Massive hair loss! Wen "After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more