I can't even express how angry I am right now because of this pathetic excuse of a 'company'. I purchased a starters package in July, received my products which were okay, not as good as they're played out to be but fine I thought I was done with it. A month later I received a massive box of five more products from them I didn't ask for and didn't want and a nice bill of $33.89 that was charged to my card without my knowledge and a statement saying there were more payments to be made, all for a product I don't care for.

I spent three hours on the phone with the worst customer service agents I've ever seen in my life. They insisted to the point of argument that on my confirmation there was a "fine print" that said I had to cancel in 30 days else they'd send me a restock and charge me, funny thing is that it doesn't state that anywhere on my confirmation or on my order OR ANYWHERE.

Not only did I waste three hours of my life on the phone with idiots who did nothing to assist me also refused to connect me to a manager, I now have to pay the shipping for these pathetic products in order to get a refund in 4-6 weeks. Also, good luck trying to cancel your account -.-"

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #871146

You had to agree to the autodelivery before you placed your order! Don't blame them because you agreed to it and forgot.

like others who were scammed, you need to file an online complain with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will get you a full refund back.

Don't let them get away with scamming you