Pinson, Alabama

Contact the attorney general or better business bureau if they are taking money from you. Filing complaints will get them looking into the matter.

It seems that a lot of folks are experiencing the same problems. I was going to buy it but now I see so many complaints and choose not to. These companies are not immune to the long arm of the law and must comply with rules of business engagement.

If they are taking money out of your account, contact your bank and have it stopped. If it is a credit card, contact the company and dispute the charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

EmilyRose2011

I am going through the same thing! I stopped using it after reading all the reports of hair loss.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since August. They have billed me 2x since then for $97+ EACH time. I was told last week it would take 48 hours to credit my account back, I called this week and they said it would take 4-6 WEEKS.

Also, they told me you can NOT put "return to sender" you have to call and get an "return authorization code" from them or they will NOT credit your account. I would not recommend this company or product to anyone.

SusyQ

I was told the same thing about having it take 4-6weeks about getting my money back. It took you like a second to take it from me, it should take that same second to put it back! They are *** artists.

I too cancelled my account with WEN after having an allergic reaction. I was on the phone for half an hour answering questions about the reaction, sent the product back and have been charged TWICE since my account was supposedly cancelled.

I just called customer service and they said it takes 4-6 weeks for them to credit my account and they will continue to charge my account until the credit posts. uhhh....duh, do you see something wrong with this?

I ordered the trial of Wen Products. I called & cancelled # sent the products back all but the comb.

They have debited my account again for another shipment that I was told to refuse. So they have gotten me twice after it was cancelled.

Have so many names & dates I have talked to different people that tell me different things. I just want to get rid of this nightmare, my $$ back in my account and be so through with with Chaz Dean & his Wen hair products.

Wen is a rip off. I called this company twice and asked them to cancel the autoship and they still continue to send the products and automatically bill me for it.

Now I have to pay for shipping it back to them. Going to call my credit card company in the morning :(