Do not buy wen from chaz dean.They will *** and charge multiple charges on your credit card!

purchase from qvc if you must purchase. I called and complained and they gave me the run around, saying there was an agreement. It was not stated clear and obviously, so it must have been hidden in fine type. Such ***.

I'm so pissed that I had to call repeatedly and to no avail.

The product is good, too bad the underhanded business practices is not so good.I will never do business with them directly after my recent experience.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

How is it our mistake when they underhandedly charge your account and never made it clear about the upcoming charges. Completely unscrupulous.

It's not just that they'll keep sending it, but it is an inferior product when compared to that being sold on the ChazDean.com website!

Check the ingredients, and if Aloe Vera Gel isn't listed at all (It's listed as #2 on the ChazDean bottle!), and it has Alcohol as the 3rd, and 4th ingredient- you are paying the same amount for something that is not so good!

I just ordered "the real deal", what ChazDean sell, via QVC.

I liked the product and when I went to order some more I discovered that I was already scheduled for shipment and I'm sure my credit card will be charged and also charged for shipping!!!!I will never buy this product again for the underhanded business practices!!!

I'm p...................!:( :(

First, get this straight: DO NOT BUY WEN FROM THE GUTHY RENKER INFOMERCIAL!!! That was your mistake!!! Only buy from QVC or from Chaz Dean's website!!!!