New York, New York
2.1K views

I bought wen products and used them for a few weeks, My hair seemed soft so I bought it for my sister as a gift since she has coarse hair. About six months later , we were together for the holidays. We live in different climates, are six years apart and have totally different hair but when we got together we realized that we were BOTH LOSING OUR HAIR and the only thing we had in common was the WEN HAIR products

They are terrible. The company is disgusting. DO NOT USE WENN HAIR CARE PRODUCTS, IT will DESTROY YOUR HAIR.

IT IS FIVE YEARS LATER AND IT NEVER GREW BACK THE SAME.

MY hair was beautiful and now there is half the thickness there was before. IT IS HORRIBLE and TERRIBLY UPSETTING TO HAVE LOST MY HAIR TO A *** SHAMPOO!!!!!!!

AND BY THE way, when I called to complain, they person on the phone DID NOT EVEN ARGUE WITH ME THAT I WAS WRONG, they knew that what I was complaining about was the truth. WENN HAIR CARE PRODUCTS WILL DESTROY YOUR HAIR

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

We would like to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience with WEN. If you could please take one last step and contact us here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet, someone will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

I used medcare2go hair loss supplement that worked well for me. Also tried Avodart aswell for a few months. Actually it depends on your personal condition and there can not be just one solution for hair loss treatment.