DO NOT BE TRICKED HIDDEN COSTS!!!!, I pray that this information gets to all consumers in time before they are bambuzzled like I was.I am a teacher and a widowed single dad of an 8 year old African American girl.

I purchased the wenn hair care system 2 months ago and have not seen anything close to the results that they promised. I originally attempted to order the 3 Pc. Package of conditioner cleanser, spray. The man on phone offered to sign me up for the Guthrie ranker automatic reordering club and double my order for only 10$ more.

I would also receive a free 3 PCM travel kit. They promised me that I could opt out of the club and I WOULD NOT BE BILLED. THEY ARE LYING *** AND I WAS BILLED 2 more times. I am on a tight budget and each unexpected charge caused me to have over draft charges from my bank account and amass hundreds of dollars in bank penalties.

I HATE WENN! I HATE CHAZ ! I HATE RANKER! And I will tell everyone I know to tell everyone they know to NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

I AM EVEN GOING TO CONTACT A LAW FIRM TO SEE IF I CAN START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM.

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Widowed Dad,

Might I suggest you speak with one of your neighbor's wives or a female teacher at your daughter's school and get a recommendation for a hair stylist or salon where you can take your daughter for regular appointments.....

I have the most humourous flashback of my poor dad trying to do my hair while my mother was visiting her brother, as he died from cancer. Needless to say, my hairstyles courtesy of my dad were obvious to one of my female teachers' back in my primary schooling. This one female teacher took time between classes to style my hair as she had become accustomed to seeing it when my mother was home......LOOOOOL My sympathies to you and your daughter...You do not have the blessing of a mother's return...So, network with a mother that has daughters for some guidence on this one.

Good luck to you dad!!!

Vincentown, New Jersey, United States #733544

For those who do not understand, it is important to mention the type of hair from your race. Black girls rock and have different needs, other than most advertise products. So, it is extremely important to be clear and mention it in order to obtain the best recommended product offer, which Wen say Fig!

#719490

He probably mentioned her race because wen states how well their products work for African American hair :)

Vancouver, Washington, United States #712696

Why did you feel it was necessary to mention the race of your daughter?

to frotage #718610

Very good question.

:grin Getting so worked up over hair *** infomercials!

Good luck with a class action suit! :roll