Chicago, Illinois

I used Wen Fig shampoo for several years and loved it. About a year ago my wife got me WenMen to try along with WenMen hair and body oil.

Used that product for about six months and then developed a redness on my scalp. It was like a very bad sunburn and, in fact, I thought it might just be that. But I had heard of reactions some people were reporting with Wen products so I was on alert. I switched shampoo temporarily, just in case and the rash went away after a week.

So I went back to using my Wen and was careful to stay out of the Sun. The rash returned immediately. I stopped using the oil first hoping it was just that product and while my scalp seemed to get a little better, it did not clear up so I stopped the shampoo as well and my scalp has gotten much better. I can understand how people would keep using the product when this redness begins because I used it for years without incident.

Hate that I can't use it anymore but glad I found the problem.

I am tempted to go back to the Wen Fig with the hope that it was just the WenMen that my skin reacted to. Anyone have a problem with Wen Fig?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: had have to give it up..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wen Cons: Very red rash developed on scalp near forehead.

• Wenmen