Purchase, New York

I purchased WEN Hair Care hoping my hair would be more manageable as suggested in the ads. Well, my hair became a limp pile of greasy strands.

So, I canceled my account & asked for a refund since they billed me 2x & only sent me the product once. I jumped through all of their hoops they require for the customer to get their money back & they have received the returned product (I tracked it). It has been 3 weeks since i returned the product & yet no refund. I AM SO FURIOUS!

WEN Customer Service is a Joke. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY THAT IS DUE ME?

Comments

Oh no!! I got my kit about a month ago, and I want to cancel it and get a refund but now Im really scared and I really don't want to go through this much trouble!!! Help me!

EmilyRose2011

I am going through the same thing! I stopped using it after reading all the reports of hair loss.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since August. They have billed me 2x since then for $97+ EACH time.

I was told last week it would take 48 hours to credit my account back, I called this week and they said it would take 4-6 WEEKS. I would not recommend this company or product to anyone.

Thanks for the warning! I was considering Wen, but not with customer service like that!

This is my 3rd attempt to cancel!!!

buffyb1@centurytel.net

I have canceled 2 times with no results!! And time they hung up on me!