Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania

I have been reading the reviews on Wen.I like the product, but every time I try to log into my account, amazingly the website is down.

Come on people, really? If you want good business, you do not have a website down all of the time. I have NEVER been able to log on. I did have 2 nice customer service reps so far.

I have called 2 times in a month and the website is down. I just cancelled my account and will be interested to see if I have issues with them trying to keep billing my card.

If I want to continue to use the product, I will order off QVC.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

:p

Wen stinks--don't buy it. My sis n I did. Hair feels good but scalp is never clean and you get scalp odor w/in 24 hrs

Wen - Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner Review from Kalamazoo, Michigan Wen "The first it made my hair feel soft and pretty after 4 times of using this product my hair was thinning my hair was coming out in clumps, I am..." Read more Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service Wen "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..." Read more WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more WEN caused me to lose more than 50% of my hair! Wen "I I used WEN for 4 years, until I figured it was the cause of my hair falling out! I thought my hair loss might be related to stress or..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more