3.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 28, 2018

If someone wants to pick at spelling then that’s probably the universe telling them that they were not really put together correctly as someone must have mispelled the instructions when it came time for programing manners the read banners and screwed up. It is just a blog and not a legal document nor did I claim to be a Journalists.

As for the poor girl that is a victim of munchausen syndrome by proxy my heart goes out to you. I have used their product for years and you were probably shampooed with drain cleaner, product of choice with these kind of people. I would seek protection from the local law enforcement if the victim is reading this. If you don’t understand the term, it is common and you can google it by using copy / paste if you can’t spell it again.

Funny how the cheap digs are always Anonymous. And Yes the Public Schools did fail me but I made up for it and am sure I will never reach the level of bitterness all by Anonymous. 1,2,3. PS Hope you were on camera when you purchased the drain cleaner.

People like you need serious help. They have found not active ingreadient that could cause this to happen they way you discribed it and why would you do it twice?

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2016

Most people do not realize that soap as we know it came from the American Indians which do not use it every day. I makes sence if you are using a conditioner as shampoo and only use one product and you are not rincing it completly rinceing it completly that you are cloging the hair follicle AKA the pore where the hair grows from.

If you hair is braking it must be do to other processing such as blow drying, hot combs, hair color, age and lact of nutrition. People will loose several hundread strands of hair a day depending on your genetics and color as every Cosmotology School teaches. You should always diversify your hair products along with what you put on your skin. One leave in or on cosmetic is like contact lenses, if your eyes are irritated you should take them out immediately.

You should always look for expiration dates on everything as it is there for a reason. Common sence people! There is nothing wrong with allowing your conditioner sit on your head for the time it takes to wash your face and brush your teeth as your hair can only absorb so much. The health dose come from within and hair and skin vitamins and avoiding High PH shampoo (lots of suds and makes you hair squeek after rinceing) is opening your hair shaft and will allow the conditioner in.

If you use a hot comb or blowdryer that is too hot for your hand it is probably too hot for your hair and your hair can break off in sections and scortch your scalp. As a famous hairdresser used to say ( use your fingers between the heat and your scalp and if your hand gets too hot you are heating your hair to high ). You should never heat your hair past damp.

Never use a comb or brush that scratches your scalp though you should stimulate your scalp and unclog pores with your fingertips and not your nails. Shake your head darling and if you see fall out you are doing something wrong.

Reason of review: Happy for another reason.

• Is There A Specific Product

Comments

#1742023

Reality is acording to experience. People are people where ever you go but it seems like this generation that has broken personal skills due to being hipmotized by their phone is sad.

Yes, Dorthy we are not in Kansas anymore and grown ups now are acting like 4th graders and no longer have the security our parents had which is making them passive agressive. It is only a blog and I do try to help when I can. I have used Wen for my seconde wash after I use a clarifieng shampoo to make my hair more combable with or without leave in conditioner. Anyone can have a savier reaction to any product sold over the counter as I just experienced 2 years of what looked like the worst herpes you ever saw.

Turns out my partner uses a Johoba oil and after an argument, no more kisses and no more breakouts. The Dr put me on Herpe meds for 2 years and I still got break outs so bad that I would loose all the hair on and around my mouth and it deformed my lips. After my last kiss all is well. I asked the right question and finally got the right answer from my partner as remembered it all started with a very wet sloppy kiss, due to their product just being applied.

When I was in cosmotology school they taught us in theory that you should always do a patch test if there is any possible problem foreseen. People wonder why their hair is falling out when they strip it over and over from black to light blond. HELLO! Ever see 5th element?

The female lead ended up wearing a wig due to some unexperienced hair dresser. Wen is especially good for people who color their hair and leaves the pigment alone for the most part and I let my hair go white or platinum after turning 50. I still get stoped on the streets of Santa Monica as I hide behind sunglasses. I enjoy thick and long hair with short beard and have men even ask me how I do it.

It is all just common sense and it dosn’t hurt to have had famous makover artists as friends but I really owe it to my Mother being Penn Dutch. It is all in your DNA though you could have the strongest hair on earth and walk into the wrong salon bald. I have even stocked up on Wen and used it years later with no change or spoilage. Since I do not color but do a lot of gardening my hair needs to be rinced when I get splashed with mud or I stir up a cloud of dusty dry dirt.

Using soap on you hair is not a good idea for anyone every day unless you must be camera ready and have oiley hair. Even if you do have oiley hair, just don’t fiddle with it and once you style it you should lock in the style with hair spray and leave it alone. People that suffer from grezy head also suffer from the flipper syndrome or can’t keep their hands out of it. I do my doo and walk out the front door and never check the mirror for style or use a magnifieng mirror.

You should make yourself up to look as good as you can at the distance people are going to be to you. Too many worry about things people never notice and pay thousands of dollars a year to look like a human cyborg. If there is something you don’t like and you want to change it with plasic surgery, do it wile your young and stay out of the sun. If you could only see the botched jobs I have on people that started too late, it is disheartening.

Don’t worry be happy with what you have and just get over what you don’t. Mean People end up alone once beauty fades and that is a fact.

Munchousen is more common than most people think. Thank you for your posting.

nomadwww

You really shoud say who you are or was your child taken from you due to your illness?

What does this have to do with Wen? This toxic product caused my daughter total hair loss in two uses.

I never imagined a "gentle" hair product could cause hair loss, so it was used again. Currently has growth on about 3/4 of her head, and large bald spots.

Her hair condition is likely permanently. Don't risk using this product even if you haven't lost your hair yet.

You really should learn how to spell.

#1742027
@Anonymous

This person need to take cosmetology as ths post really spells it all out or maybe they can’t read. I heard many things that no one ever brings up like SOAP!

Our versions do come from Native Americans and was never intended to be used everyday. Wen is not really a shampoo or is a all in one in a class of it’s own. This woman really knows what she is talking about when it comes to torchering your hair and expecting to look like a Hair Model as hair just is not that strong and you can cover up for just so long before it just snaps.

Everyone should take hair theory in High School like Driver Ed as both were offered to me and now the funding has been cut. TV is a nothing but a blip vert, trying to get you programed and reading marketing phycology could change a lot of peoples outlook and self asteam.

Mirlaws

My daughter was bald after only two uses of this product on her entire head. The last time, the hair loss was instant on contact.

The product is wrong, not the consumer.

To those who say "they must be using it wrong". No shampoo should cause devastating hair loss no matter how you use it - period.

Wow the public school system really failed you didn't it?

#1742028
@Anonymous

Dig as you wish, this one knows a lot of real science and history. Most people don’t like being told the truth.

#1742029
@Anonymous

Why don’t you put your screen name up or just shut up. This is for constructive comentary.