5.0

I had blood test done a number of times, not satisfied with the results.Stop wen because why pay and keep using it when your hair doesnt look great.

Its been a year since i stopped using wen. Never would have thought the reason why my hair thinned out was the wen. The blood test was right, wasnt my health. My hair hasnt thinkened up yet.

I would call to cancel, they would talk me out of it. Used it for 5 or 6 months. My sister in law told me she just order wen. I told her you are wasting your money.

She didnt believe me. She used it a few times and agreed, her hair didnt look to good. Thats before we knew about peoples hair falling out or thinning. Im convinced my hair will never grow back.

Its comb overs and play powder forever. Hard work to get my scalp to look full again.

It sucks.Wen sucks!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with thinning hair falling out and stated that there is a room for improvement of loss of my beautiful hair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen sweet almond mint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $159. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen sweet almond mint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

There is a law firm in Los Angeles, Esensten Law, that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damage from using the Wen products. (310) 273-3090.