Greenwood, Indiana
5.0

I had blood test done a number of times, not satisfied with the results. Stop wen because why pay and keep using it when your hair doesnt look great.

Its been a year since i stopped using wen. Never would have thought the reason why my hair thinned out was the wen. The blood test was right, wasnt my health. My hair hasnt thinkened up yet.

I would call to cancel, they would talk me out of it. Used it for 5 or 6 months. My sister in law told me she just order wen. I told her you are wasting your money.

She didnt believe me. She used it a few times and agreed, her hair didnt look to good. Thats before we knew about peoples hair falling out or thinning. Im convinced my hair will never grow back.

Its comb overs and play powder forever. Hard work to get my scalp to look full again.

It sucks. Wen sucks!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wen Pros: Thinning hair falling out.

Wen Cons: Loss of my beautiful hair.

Comments

There is a law firm in Los Angeles, Esensten Law, that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damage from using the Wen products. (310) 273-3090.