After reading a lot of the complaints about Wen and Guthie Rinker, I ordered my trial kit with a Visa gift card, and cancelled the day the kit arrived.

I have the option to reactivate my account, which I will do because I love the product. I've been using it for a week and I love the results; I can't wait to try different formulas.

The gift card cost me $3.95, but it was so worth it to not have an auto-ship headache attached to my checking account.

For those who have the recurrent billing problems, call your bank and find out how to get it to stop. They will have a number of choices for you, including ways to get your money back.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #734007

I started using wen,and it was great at first .I loved the way it made my hair feel after about the last 3 months I noticed my hair just falling out.

Whole strings of my hair fell out then several of them together I became concern . I had bought over 100 dollars of this stuff and my hair is falling out. Before I could use up the first bottle, another shipment came in. I immediately shipped it right back and requested a refund.

When I called the company to tell them they wanted me to finish paying for the one I was shipping back I said no I am sending you this product back so give me my money back.

I will see what happens over the next few weeks.