I ordered the initial trial size, was immediately sent another order.It was in the midst of this that I realized that the product did not live up to the way that it was advertised.

This was within the 60 day period but I was still billed and now being told that I must pay. After using the sweet almond mint and the texture balm I found that the ingredients were leaving build up of flakes on my hair.

My hair felt dirty.There needs to be more restrictions placed on companies who falsely advertise, charge excessive fees for products that don't work and who CREATE VERY UNSCRUPULOUS WAYS TO SCAM PEOPLE FINANCIALLY.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I can't believe you people complain when it is all there in black and white.When you return the product, it says you will get a "refund" not "you will not be charged" You pay for the product and if you don't like it you get a refund.

If you don't want the auto ship all you do is call and cancell it when you get your 1st offer. I know plenty of people who have done it and, really, that is all there is to it.

I do understand that this is not for every one. There is no way that the is any one product that works for every person. If it's not for you return it and stop complaing about it.

There are tons of people who love it as I am sure there are tons of people who don't.The same as everything.

Just ordered this system for my wife!I hope this is not a mistake.

Because I did just notice that I am signed up for auto-ship and the shipment dates are 3-4 weeks. Us as consumers really need to read the fine print!! Cuz they basically told me that before I receive my first order I will be charged for a second. Thats what makes it legal.

They tell you there will be auto bill and then does not ship ur product out until right before the next payment is to be deducted!!

Smh!!Sad that a company into todays economy, does not have tighter regulation!

I've fallen for auto-ship tricks before and won't ever sign up for auto ship on any product again.Why should any one sign up for auto ship without ever even trying the product??

It doesn't make sence!! Auto ship should be an option for people who try and love they product....other wise, it is going to make a lot of dissatisfied customers very "pissed off"....just as in the case of WEN products and many others out there.

Wake up and smell the auto-ship scams!!:( :(

It doesn't make sence!!

Auto ship should be an option for people who try and love they product....other wise, it is going to make a lot of dissatisfied customers very "pissed off"....just as in the case of WEN products and many others out there.Wake up and smell the auto-ship scams!!

Duke.Go to the offer site, read three.page, the WHOLE page ..

it plainly states you will be autobilled and shipped product every three months starting 30 days from your initial purchase.

I'm tired of company's getting bad reviews because people don't read what they are agreeing too.Heck it isn't even long and complicated, or *small přint*

#412016

All of these refutes after the complaints are clearly coming from inside the Wen organization itself.Scam people then reprimand them for trying your product with poor results whilst being ripped off while you waltz away with their credit card number.

Keep treating people like this and see where it gets you later in life.You reap what you sow.

The wen replenishment is not a scam.I am a very happy customer with wen and enjoy the membership and autoshipments.

You are not going to get their discounted pricing for one order, it's common sense with every company. It clearly tells you in every offer auto delivery included cancel at any time. It also tells you that you do have a 60 day money back guarantee. That does not mean you do not have to pay for something until the sixty days is up.

Think about it. You buy something from the store you have a moneyback guarantee or warranty with it. You dont pay at the end of that guarantee, you pay at the time of purchase. Also on the first package it tells you this is a one month supply you will receive your first three month supply in one month and it will be taken out in payments of 29.95 a month depending on your offer.

This you also complain about yet you pay 29.95 for a one month offer so it makes common sense that its 29.95x 3 for a three month. I totally completely disagree and I think this site gives a bad name to a great product. Wen is not the joke. People are the joke.

Try doing the customer service job. It's not as easy as you think it is. Reference your computer, it does not always show the information you need right away.

I think that it's a great product, and if you would consider the other options available you would love it too.I also have received tremendous service and options everytime I have called wen.