Nashville, Tennessee

I started using Wen about a year and a half ago. I am 54 years old and until I started using Wen I had a thick head of hair.

My hair loss started as soon as I started using the product but it wasn't a dramatic change at first, so I kept using it. The hair in the drain was more than I was used to but my hair felt so soft I assumed the product was not the cause. People told me that during menapause I would lose some hair and I thought my slow hair loss was from that. Fast forward a year and a half.

I have a third of the hair I used to have. I went on line to see if it was the Wen shampoo and sure enough other people have had similar and sometimes worse problems than I have experienced. I can not believe it took me so long to atribute the shampoo to the hair loss.

It was so gradual combined with the fact that I am in menopause I just overlooked that it could be the shampoo. I'm convinced it IS the Wen shampoo.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Hair loss.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. –WEN Customer Care