Sacramento, California
1.2
Turnaround Time

I bought Wen thinking that if stars are using it , it should be really good. My daughter and I used it.

I personally did not like the way my hair felt. It was heavy, like it was dirty. I didnt use it again. But on the other hand my daughter said that heavy feeling did control the frizzines.

She did have beautiful thick hair ,but noticed a lot of hair was being rinced away in the shower. Her hair has become thin over time. Its been a few years since she stopped using the Wen. Her har has never been the same ever since.

Its real sad that this hair product and highly backed by well known people are not doing anything about it. It sickens me that there are others who have experienced the same thing ,and still nothing done. My daughter ,Tiffany now 21 should be doing all kinds of things that this world has to offer , but confidence is so low because of her hair being so thin .

She spends so much time in the mirror trying to fix her hair in a way that it doesn't look so thin. I pray that she gets her thick hair back some day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments