Prairie Ridge, Washington
1.3
Turnaround Time

I started using wen products in 2014 and United time I wasn't really sure where my hair loss was happening I didn't know if it was stress I didn't know what was going on but I had a full head of hair and now I probably literally have half of it left or less and the hair patches that are bald that have lost her are not growing back and I started breaking out on my scalp and I discontinue using the care system and I had even gone to my doctor asking about the hair loss issue and they didn't music related to thyroid issues or anything along that nature to cause hair loss if I had a blood panel screening done and fasted for the night and everything came back normal so now I'm going to find out that all these people have gone and I started this lawsuit against Wen I really started to click cuz that's what cause a lot of my hair fall or hair loss and overall patches that I've been on myself when I got my haircut the Silas and noticed that I had both patches down in the lower part of my head. You know any my hair really soft and I just it was hard for me to think like this and like that and it was indoors by celebrities with you being nosey and or say anything but at the time they made it seem so great and I was thinking of my hair gets someone try and meet at So Soft in the whole idea of not pretty harsh shampoos in your hair and use a cleansing conditioner made sense why it was good for me but now come to find out it cost me almost 50% of hair Los

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments