Turnaround Time

Several years back, I ordered the Wen hair care products.A few weeks in to the products i noticed my hair was falling out.

I would find huge knots of my hair in the lint trap in the dryer, in the shower drain and in my hair brushes. When i would run my fingers through my hair to smooth it out, huge chunks of hair would come right out. I'm talking about hundreds of hairs. I was taking prescritpion medications at the time and thought that was the problem.

After talking to my Doctor and pharamist, i knew the meda were not to blame. I went to my hair dresser and she was horrifed at the amount of bald spots I had. I immedatly stopped using Wen. When i called the company to tell them what was happening and to cancel my future orders, they actually tried to talk me into not cancelling!

They said no other complaints had been called into them and still suggested I keep using the product. I told them i didnt think I had enough hair left and was scared to use it anymore, I didn't want to end up bald. Eventually, my hair did grow back bht it wasnt the same. I used to have very thick hair.

So thick that I could barely wrap a pony tail holder around twice. Now I can use the mini pony tail holder. I wish that I had taken pictures of the damage this product did to my hair so I ciuld have sued the company.

This is a terrible product.And I make sure I tell as many people as i can.

Review about: Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments