Saint Paul, Minnesota

I lost about 2/3 of my hair after a miscarriage & long illness last yr. Thankfully it's all coming back in, & I almost look like I did before my health took a turn.

Recently I started using Wen. I loved it, the smell the feel, there's nothing I don't like about it. So seeing all this bad press about it causing hair to fall out, naturally makes me nervous. Losing my hair altered every area of my life.

I didn't want my husband to see me, & I didn't like being seen at work, . So the possibility of it happening to me again b/c of a product I chose to use leaves me feeling uneasy. Needless to say Im hesitant to continue using it.

No other product compares so far, but Im hopeful.... WEN, please clear up these problems so I can start using your product again.

Comments

My hair type is thick, course wavy/curly frizzy. I purchased wen a few years ago and did like the results.

But I did notice a lot of my hair was falling out ( I have so much I didn't overly mind ) but I thought maybe it was just me.

But after reading other people's it seemed to have done the same. I think it is good but just not to use it excessively, twice a week etc and maybe not use the amount it recommends and not putting it on the roots of your hair