Vista, California

I had the same trouble as many others. I (1) kept getting charged even though I cancelled and (2) was charged for the FREE vitamins!

Furthermore, cancelling was a horrible chore. I kept trying to cancel and yet I kept getting billed. Their billing and customer service is a TOTAL JOKE! I have talked to my friend about this (she's an attorney) and she has agreed to represent me in a class action lawsuit.

Want to get involved? Email me at wenconsumeratgmail.com. I want to stop this company from doing this to others.

I was very diligent about dealing with this billing issue but feel sorry for people who don't have the means to make this company stop doing this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

I think Gunthy Renker needs to take blame for the Wen customer service..I have purchased a few other things represented by them( Liza Gibbons product.)..and it is same process of being in a "club"...

Thanks so much! Contacting you now! This is great and they deserve to pay the money back!

Where are all the responses from your company to the people on this forum who are suffering from hair loss from your Wen product!!

Based on the number of negative comments regarding "scam" you should prepare for a federal investigation because it's coming.