I also have experienced hair loss and just cut off 14" of my hair because of the strange thing going on with my hair..How do I join the lawsuit?

Wen also only coats the hair it does not condition as it claims too. My hair is in worse shape after using it... My scalp also became irritated and itchy and I developed sore areas..

this stuff should be yanked and all money refunded at the very least.I am still losing hair as a result of having used it..

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wen conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like and i had to cut 14 off my hair thanks to wen. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care