NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.they r the worst online company to buy from.i did return their packages which they claim they never received.i have proof that the package was never picked up & returned back to them.i called costumer services they said they have no return items from me eventough i do have proof.

i am now pulling the info to prove to them they package was never picked up & returned through canada post. and also getting this info to my lawyer who will start civil lawsuit.

if anybody has complaints about this company u can join me in my lawsuit.pls forward info to my email add: dani.ramadani@hotmail.com

daniela from toronto canada

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

OKAY, all of you are complaining about the wrong company!!!! COMPLAIN ABOUT GUTHY RENKER!!!! ALL COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO GUTHY RENKER!!!!

I have used WEN for six-years and only purchase through QVC or Chaz Dean's website and have had NONE of these problems!!!

Yes, I forgot to put "use English." But I'm still smarter than you.

Maybe you're the *** who should learn how to English.UR is your.

You missed commas. You forgot periods. You're an ***.

You clearly don't know how to capitalize letters.***.

I would guess that the author of the post meant they never even picked up the package at the shipping center, therefore, it was returned to the company after a certain number of days.

ur an ***, you wrote you have proof the package was "never picked up and returned"

learn english *** before you complain about incompetency