I stopped receiving this product over 6 months ago. The last shipment was refused and the payment was returned to my account. Now all of a sudden months later they start charging me again for product I have not received. Called received worse customer service of my life was told i would still owe 2 more payments because they decided to start resending product.

Now I will have to fill out an form stating that i did not receive heir product and will still be out shipping and handling fees. No supervisors or site managers available and no other phone numbers available to call. Told because they are not in the same state I live in they do not have to follow business or banking polices.

Now I will have to cancel my cards to stop this from happening again in 6 months. Do not order from this company they have no business ethics!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

#194560

I ordered the Wen hair care system to see if would like it.It greasy and hair looks stringy afterwards.

It's too expensive and getting them to credit your account is impossible.

I would NEVER, EVER recommend this product to anyone.

#194558

Wen hair product is a scam.The product is horrible.

Destroys your hair and their reps don't know what their doing. The rep made a mistake with my order (ordered me a 90 day instead of a 30 and told me it wouldn't cost extra, then charged me for it.) I cannot get them to credit my account. There are no supervisors available.

DO NOT ORDER WEN PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!