1.1K views

Just finished 6 months of expensive hair restoration treatments after episode of substantial hair loss after 6 weeks of WEN Have NEVER had a problem before so the shampoo had to be the culpret.This stuff should be recalled.

I had a perfect full head of hair at AGE 56!!!! so this was not genetic. I have no more loss but my hair is much thinner now. I think this is a very questionable product to say the least.

I wish I would have checked the internet before buying.There are many many complaints about this product so I think I am not alone

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I had beautiful thick hair.Just wanted to treat it a little better.

Wen seemed the way to go. Well my hair is falling out, thinning, and looks horrible after 2 months.

For the first time in my life, I had to use liquid plummer.My hair is FALLING OUT!!!

I wish I had known about this site before I ordered.This product is a disaster for anyone with thin, straight hair.

It made my hair so oily and flat that I couldn't go out in public. I am sick that I wasted the money and on top of that, they sent Almond when I ordered Lavander.

And after reading these reviews, now I have to worry about losing hair if I continue to use it as a conditioner.That's all it is - a conditioner.