This is what I wrote to WEN:

I am writing to finalize the return of the WEN products that were shipped to me without my ordering them in May of this year. After months of repeated attempts to contact your customer service department to allow me to return the unordered product without success; I finally got through and obtained a return shipping label and returned the product via the post office on or before October 16th of this year. I returned the entire product unused in the original packaging/ box that was sent to me.

Today I picked up my mail and your company is continuing to bill me for the returned product. I attempted to contact the collection agency above and spoke to a supervisor there named Lila, who informed me that although I returned the unordered products with your shipping label, I still owed WEN the balance due. When I asked to speak to her manager, she told me she was the only supervisor there; which I find unbelievable.

I have just recently returned to work after dealing with a bout of breast cancer and I do not have the funds to pay for a product I did not order and do not want, and that I have returned in good unused condition. I will not be harassed any longer and will no longer be responding to "statements" stating I am delinquent on a product I never wanted and did not order. This is my final communication with your company. I find this companies practices questionable and unethical. I work in customer service and we never treat our customers in this manner, sending them products they did not order and demanding payment even after they return them back in good condition. I plan to warn others never to accept a trial of WEN based on my horrific experience with this company.

Reason of review: Shipped product automatically that I did not order and won't allow me to return it for a full refund/credit..

I liked: Trial product was ok.

I didn't like: Customer service very unhelpful, Ships automatically did not order, Will not accept returns for credit, Tries to auto bill debit card.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi CDM, We would like to have our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team assist you directly to help get this resolved.If you could please contact the team by filling out this form: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet, someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you.- WEN Customer Care

to GuthyRenkerHelp San Diego, California, United States #924479

I have submitted the form; however I want you to know that I spoke to atleast 8 or more of your CSR reps BEFORE I ever spoke to Lila and they all gave me the runaround/tried to get me to keep the product and pay for the item, etc.so this is clearly how they are trained.

I am doubtful that Wen really cares, given that this happened so much.The other thing was I could never speak to an American agent although I asked repeatedly.

file an immediate online complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will assist you in getting a full refund back from this dishonest company

Columbia, Missouri, United States #902755

Call your Attorney General they will help all of you that have complaints!