I could not use this shampoo with almond mint because it was burning my scalp so much that it was sizzling even after my hair was dry.I don't put anything else in my long hair other than my shampoo and the matching conditioner.

After using Wen products I was losing my hair in clumps after two weeks. My hair is fine, frizzy and dry - this shampoo made it worst!

I threw away my bottles because I didn't want my family to use it.I felt Wen Haircare was not safe, a big marketing hype for nothing, money grab!

Joanne

Ontario, Canada

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen hair care basic kit. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care basic kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist.