I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011.My hair started to break off and thinned out.

I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was the Wen product. He gave me blood test and said I was just ageing. I started using my regular Nioxin recommended by my dermatologist. After a year my hair got thicker longer.

I then went back to Wen because I had some left over and my hair started breaking off and thinning all over again!

So now I went back to the Nioxin and my hair is healthy strong and much thicker again.I am considered to be mixed race with African American trace.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen shampoo from Wen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments