I take pride in my hair.I use the best products to keep my tresses on point as I have naturally dry hair.

When I saw the infomercial about the Wen hair care system, I was REALLY excited about using the product as it claimed the non-use of shampoo. I started using it in August 2015 and since then, my hair become more dry and now I'm living with a crater at the top of my head I.e. a large bald patch. .......and I've got a lot of breakage throughout the head.

I initially blamed my hairdresser not knowing it was this new product. I've stopped using the sweet almond mint, the remoist treatment, the mousse.....the entire line.

I'm very angry......but I take solace in knowing that hair grows back..I now refuse to wear a wig so I use bonded pieces of hair to cleverly cover the large bald patch.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen shampoo. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments