Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
1.3

I originally ordered wen shampoo conditioner and styling spray in their whole packet and after paying for the first one they sent me a six month supply. I have baby fine hair but I have a lot of hair and when I started using their product my hair started breaking out in bunches and I ended up having to buy something to fill in the area like a wiglet because my hair was missing.

I told them that I did not want their product anymore because it was making my hair fall out and it was causing problems with my scalp. They still send me emails and all kinds of advertisement information. I even ended up in the ER at one point because my head felt funny and I didn't know what was happening with big bunch of hair coming out it scared me. I have not used the product since my hair is not coming in as sick as it was before its still question now.

will I will not use this product nor will I recommend anybody else use this product. If you need to get ahold of me my phone numbers 414-610-9729

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

i have used wen for three years the last 8mths my hair started falling out, and it started increasing more and more i went to my drs they dont know why its coming out he looked at my head and said i was healthy more hair kept coming out, then my daughter called me she read women complaining about hair loss, ive stopped using wen and my hair is slowly growing back, i to am upset i thought i was doing something safe and i guess this product clogs pours and hair falls out.