9.3K views
Featured Not resolved

I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair.After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks.

This shampoo destroyed my life. I wish there was a way to make them pay for what they did to me.

If anyone has any info at all on a class action suit please email me!!!pocahontas_indian_goddess@hotmail.com

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Comments

There’s always power in numbers.Get in touch with everyone that’s had this issue get them to sign a petition and put their info and issue w the product then contact a lawyer that deals with product lawsuits.

It’s always better to not show up empty handed. if u present those signatures and reports (more the better) of people that have had bad experiences using wen products to the lawyer you’ll be taken more serious.

You’re going to have to do most of the work if you really want something done about this but from what I can see (a model myself)it’s worth the work.Something has to be done.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1314418

I don't buy any beauty products, shampoos , conditioners advertised on TV.They are all scammers.

I use the same Silkience shampoo for $1.50 for many years from Dollarama .My hair is beautiful at my old age.

Because coarse thick hair is the only hair type that it works with.Infrastructure and density of the chemical makeup of the strand of your hair type.

Fits like a glove on you. *** works for only your hair type. Does this sort of thing for anybody else. Not an allergic reaction.

It's science and until you realize while we are all human, the outsides look different because of the bottom level underlying structure. Works on your hair. Those with hair like yours. Doesn't help yet destroys everything else.

Where was this product developed in its infancy?It's always key knowledge when understanding whether or not to trust it's advertised credibility.

My mother has itchy scalp and lost some hair. I used the product has well loose some hair in crown area, hair breakage. Had get my hair cut short because it so bad.

Hay there are 75 that said it happened to them too, right there there's means for a law suit like Bill Cosby got his.Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done, research how you can file a law suit and see if you can get the names of the women that also fell victim to this tragedy.

Let this be known and OUT THERE!Call the News Stations.

I feel your pain and would like to know how to sue them because I have 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters and we all had beautiful long hair. Now I had to go use this product and destroyed my hair, thin and never grow any more. I am pissed..I still have some of that stuff laying around..Conditioner and treatment and shampoo I will never use again.

Can someone pls tell me how to file a law suit. I'm having the same problem.

to Anonymous Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1079661

I would also like to know how to file a lawsuit against wen.

to Anonymous Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1080456

You need to call around to some attorneys , explain what is going on...start up a Facebook page where people can join and share their experiences (there could be one already out there) and get the word out, post about the site, etc to have other share their stories, then show attorneys all the others having issues go from there

This is probably due to your type of hair. Your hair might have been already too soft. Some products work best for coarse hair...