I been using the product for about a year and notice after using 6/13 vanilla lemon rosemary cleansing treatment conditioner I started hair lose. I always had full long hair and now its long but skinny. I didnt

knw there was so many complaints on

hair loss. I would of stop a long time ago

. I will now . Wen is a fraud . I hope my

hair returns to how it use to be. Do not buy it ppl. I also let my hair air dry and didnt see much change but feels my hair feels like it needs a clarifying shampoo to get rid off all the gunk frm wen 6/13 .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen shampoo. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.–WEN Customer Care