HORRIBLE!!! RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!

I purchased this product, I made sure I purchased the one time only product and found later that they sent me more bottles of the product that I called and complained about. I called again to tell them to stop taking money off my card and sending me a product I dont want! The male representative ignored me and kept cutting me off, he would not listen to me at all. I told him that I'm not interested in the product at all and to Stop. Guess what he did? He signed me up to purchase another $165 worth of product.

Excuse my language but Holy ***, Really?

They say the product is like no other hair product out there. Sorry to burst their bubble here but it's called Conditioner of any shampoo. The thing is you don't have weak hair after you use the easy supplied conditioner at any drug store.

This Company along with it's Representatives and Products are ***!

Whatever you do Don't Buy a thing from this company.

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service Wen "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more WEN MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT Wen "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more