I never had a lose of hair till one month useing Wen Shampoo.never again will use it again ,an let my friends an reitives know of the danger

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

My daughter is a cosmetologist and thinks I am crazy.My 12 year old used it too and lost 1/2 of her hair.

Can't get off this site because I am so mad!

You can't even believe it until you experience it.

Mad in Missouri

When I tried wen, I was happy to get it.Found my hair very greasy, and tried to use it like it told me.

My hair is baby fine, and it made it feel weighted down. Not sure what the ingredients are, but some of them are hard to read.

Not very happy with a greasy feeling.I was looking for something that would make it look good because I have a reaction to sulfur.