I had the same experience with Wen and had to think what had changed in my life to cause my thick, constantly growing head of hair to fall out and stop growing.It took me a little while to attribute the hair loss to Wen.

Didn't want to believe it. Chaz claims his cleansers to be so superior to all of the rest. Well only if you're looking for a product to take your hair out! It holds the world record in my book.

I stopped using Wen about 2 months ago. My hair is slowly growing again. I'm using a $3 bottle of SHAMPOO that was popular back in the day (Mane & Tale). Warning to anyone thinking about wasting their money on Wen, save your hair and your money.

Anything out there is better than Wen even a bar of soap. I wish I'd never seen that infamous infomercial. This product should be banned for sale until an official investigation is conducted. There are definitely enough complaints out there to start a law suit.

I'll be contacting the FDA and BBB to file complaints.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments