4.3

I have been using Wen for two years and have had no problems.I don't use as much as they say to on the bottle and use regular shampoo every third wash, just to remove any buildup it may cause.

It is amazing. I have extremely curly hair, and was never able to straighten it without using any product. Now I can wear it straight or curly with no friz. I love it.

I buy it from a store when I need it, which works better for me since I don't need more every three months.I would recommend it to anyone, but suggest they use it the same way.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of wen shampoo from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most how it makes my hair feel and look. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments