Moody Air Force Base, Georgia

I have been wanting Wen for so long, finally my sister gave it as a present .Used it twice and cannot brush my hair from the blisters on my scalp.

Stay away from Wen!!! My hair is falling out and I notice blisters coming up on my forehead also. Hopefully not much damage has been done. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

My scalp has never been sensitive but it sure is now. The price is outrageous.

I was willing to pay for my hair to look healthy but thank god it only took 2 uses to see the damage.This product should be investigated !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen cleansing conditioner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $47. Wen needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen cleansing conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.–WEN Customer Care