I ordered your set a year ago in the lavender scent.You sent me vanilla.

I hate the smell of vanilla and called you. Instead of sending the lavender scent set, you send ONE bottle. I sent the vanilla set back and never got the complete set of lavender that I ordered and paid for. Then you send another set 6 weeks later and charge me 60.00.

I still didn't get the 1st set I paid for. I called you and told you to cancel the subscription. 2 months later you send another set and charge me for that as well, then all the sudden you send vitamins that I NEVER ordered and bill me for those as well. How dare you to send me items I didn't order.

(wrong scent PLUS Vitamins) and expect me to pay for them. I NEVER wanted your vitamins, I NEVER accepted your offer for them, you send them to me, bill me and after 2 phone calls to you still expect me to pay for them, then have the GULL to send my name to a collection agency? I will NEVER pay for something I NEVER ordered. You have yet to send me the correct lavender set I did pay for.

I will never recommend your product to anyone. I am sending a complaint to BBB and every complaint site I find. What you have done to me is VERY wrong. If you would have gotten the order RIGHT, I would probably still be a customer, but screw me over and I will be your worst enemy.

I fully intend to let the thousands of people I know how you screw people over.In fact what you did to me will be put on my web site as well for everyone to see.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I've had to call twice to cancel because they didn't the first time I called. They sent correct order, but caused me to lose most of my hair & I was forced to cut it & must now wear a hat (mind you my hair WAS past my waist). They also sent me vitamins and tried charging me $100 for them.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the details you provided above so that our team can speak with you directly and assist. Thank you.