I've started using WEn and thought it was great, soft hair although my hair still got frizzy especially on a humid day.However I did notice that I was shedding more than the usual 5-10 hairs in the shower and experiencing brwakouts along my hair line, I googled this site and found others with the same problem.

Although there is no noticeable hair loss yet but I will not be buying this product anymore. I do have about half a bottle left and decided to use it in my ends as a conditioner after my normal shampoo.

No hairs in the drain this morning after following this process.Thank you all for reporting this problem because you may have saved me from lots of pain and hopefully your hair grows back soon.

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Palos Verdes Peninsula, California, United States #644831

My hair was not only greasy but felt like I had a ton of heavy conditioner in my hair that never washed out.I was smart enough not to order the auto ship but I still feel like I got ripped off.

I gave it to my pre-teen daughter whose hair is much thicker than mine & she experienced the same problem.

When they do these commercials, they use so many other products on the models to make their hair look good & I'm sure the celebs that endorsed it were paid a ton b/c I know a lot of celebs & they don't work for free!Chaz Dean should be ashamed :sigh