I used wen for 5 years . Can't believe how much hair i lost, did not want to believe it was the product causing it but it was.

stopped using it 1 year ago hoping I would grow my hair back. It was my stylist that warned me about wen which is why i stopped using it! I have not had the good fortune of regrowing hair . need a solution to this problem if any one has some advice i would greatly appreciate it!

there should also be stricter guidelines for these products and wen should be taken off the market. If a collective lawsuit should arise as a result I definately want to be part of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Hair loss.

Comments

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1230698

Use Jamaican black castor oil. It works great for hair growth in all hair textures (silky: grade A hair) (silky and wooly mixed hair: grade B) and course curly wooly hair (grade c).

I'm assuming you have grade A hair so just put the oil in your hair and scalp and leave it in for 30 minutes. Use with an amazing sulfate free gel textured shampoo use a conditioner that doesn't have so much moisture in it. If you want proof this works youtube it. Woman of all different nationalities who have different textured hair say it works, and it worked for me too.

My hair was thin and short before. By using the 100% pure jamaican black castor oil from amazon.com it grew in thick and two inches longer. Dont use a Jamaican black castor oil that is mixed with different chemical and oils.

It has to be pure. Pure coconut oil is great too.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1217762

Try using Lish's "New" shampoo bar. My hair thinned and after 2 months of using it it grew back!