I thought i was buying a legitimate product that works, instead my hair is thinning and i have a few bald areas that i did not have before using your products!!!!!!!!!!!with all the advertising for your products you actually convinced me how great your hair will feel, etc., etc!

Well I am one very unhappy customer with more problems with my hair than i ever did - you have made me hate the hair on my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what do you suggest i do?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hair falling out, deceitful and this experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments