I ordered a 60-day trial of WEN products. Before the 60 days were up I received another box of products for the year (around day 30). I called them to ask why they sent me extra products. Apparently they had automatically signed me up for a year supply. I said, I did not want this and insisted that they send me a return label.

I was expecting for the refund to take some time to process - no problem. I also cancelled my account so that I would no longer be a customer. Only to find out a month later that they are still charging me for products I sent back and I'm waiting for a refund for. I called them again and asked why they were still charging me when I cancelled the account. They said that it will keep charging me until they receive the products. I think this is a rip off, they basically get to keep charging me for products I don't want and that I sent back.

Further the customer reps are idiots. One tells me there should be a note on my account, the other says there's no note on my account. I think its a whole dance they've organized to rip people off with their money. I'm am so fed up. I told them I'd give them another 7 days to fix the problem or else I'm reporting them to my bank - that way I don't have to deal with it any more.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I took my argument to the BBB and they resolved the issue for me. Your customer service reps were not helpful each time I called.