2.0

You know that funny been using wen almost 6 month did the electronic pull where they charge out of my bank account I notice every time I would comb my hair kept coming out told my daughter my hair keeps falling out so I have never had short hair it was coming out so bad and look broke off that I cut my hair very short know I notice I ran out of the product was not doing my hair right so now they are trying say I owe them 100 dollars stop buying product for real funny that I am reading this because I stop using the product myself wish I knew who talk to for the money I spent and gave out bottle to my daughter and she said not working the way they said ?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. The most disappointing about wen cleansing conditioner from Wen was hair loss after using wen and thinning of hair Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments