I started using the Wen product last year and noticed a lot of hair on my comb after shampooing.I was scared and tried leave in conditioners etc.

to help. I started using Rogaine for Women to help with the loss around March 2015. I am still using the Rogaine and now I see I am not the only one with this problem. How can I join the lawsuit to help?

On July 10, 2015, I was so embarrassed by the look of my hair, I decided to have hair extensions added to my on hair which were very costly and very uncomfortable to sleep at night.

I have now had them removed and not using the Wen product my hair is not coming out, but is very thin.HOW CAN I JOIN THE LAWSUIT?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that it made my hair fall out. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of wen shampoo. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments