Began with WEN.After three months it started falling out.

After seven months it was all gone. I mean ALL gone. Still waiting for regrowth after two years and six months. Foolish to,believe his claims that "it's the safest thing you can use".

Lawsuit still going on. Be warned. Cannot believe they still sell this product. Many doctor visits and blood tests later I have been deemed healthier than the doctors I have visited.

Dermatologist refuse to believe a shampoo could cause this and don't want to admit it. Has ruined my life.

Please don't fall for this ***.Thanksso much for this forum.

Review about: Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wen - Review about Hair Shampoo from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service Wen "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..." Read more WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Wen - Review about Hair Care Product from Lansdale, Pennsylvania Wen "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more