3.1
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 13, 2016

I also bought many other WEN products . Mousse , hair tonic , oils , styling creme .

I did call WEN customer service . The young lady was RUDE . She told me to use more product .

Excuse any typos . Thank you !!

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2016

I'm so glad I researched this WEN hair loss situation . I invested a lot of money in the product .

My hair was falling out in large amounts and was so alarming I considered going to my dermatolist . I reconsidered . It seemed to me that WEN was making my hair too slimy , too soft and I felt that this was slowly gliding my hair out over time . So I switched back to a product that has great ingredients and I used for years .

Well SURPRISE my hair stopped falling out . It's normal to lose up to 100 strands a day but I had handfuls of it , even on my pillow . I was then convinced it was WEN since I went back to a high quality brand and it stopped . I can't empirically state what ingredient it could be as I'm not a research chemist .

I did learn " natural " can be harmful just like anything else . So before you freak out . Get the WEN out of your hair and try a different product .

I'm so glad to see it wasn't stress or illness causing the hair loss . Retired nurse in Florida .

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Cleansing Conditioner.

Reason of review: Adverse reaction .

Wen Pros: Using the product to shampoo and condition.

Wen Cons: Hair falling out flat greasy look, Lost my hair, Hair loss.

Comments